[Koha-devel] Bibliothesaurus table

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Mon May 12 04:25:11 CEST 2003

On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 11:45:39AM +0200, Jerome Vizcaino said:
> Hello
>
> Inspecting the acquisition process we found that the editors popup
> didn't worked.
> The problem comes from the unimarc_210c.pl and thesaurus_popup.pl. The
> SQL instructions
> are looking for a 'father' field in the bibliothesaurus table.
> Unfortunately, this field doesn't exist.
> Can someone tell me what was this field used for and what is its new
> name ? (the hierarchy field maybe ?)

Hi Jerome

The father field should be in the bibliothesauras table.
You are running version 1.9.2 right?

In the cvs version the updatedatabase script sets up the bibliothesaurus
table with a father column, so it will be fixed for 1.9.3.
The best thing to do is alter the table to add a column
father bigint(20) NOT NULL default ''

One of the dangers in running the unstable release, is that its unstable,
and not finished :-)

Hope this helps

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz