[Koha-devel] Not found : blackdot.gif...

Mike Hansen mwhansen at hmc.edu
Mon May 12 12:02:01 CEST 2003

Hello again,

	I grepped the CVS tree for blackdot.gif and the only occurrences I have
found are in some of the older templates (the *-top.inc and *-bottom.inc
files under includes/) in the non-en, non-fr translations that have not
been updated to the newer style.  If you are using the French templates,
the only place I see blackdot.gif is in the issues-top.inc which is
deprecated.  If you could give me some more info about what pages you
are getting this on, I would greatly appreciate it.

Mike

Mike Hansen <mwhansen at hmc.edu>