[Koha-devel] Koha, Style, and Perltidy

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Mon May 12 23:25:05 CEST 2003

Mike Hansen <mwhansen at hmc.edu> wrote:
> 1.  Line length:  This setting will prevent lines of code from exceeding

I suspect it's better to leave this to the discretion of the writers.

> 2. Indentation:  There are a number of ways that perltidy handles

Single tabs, as then it's easy to change the number of spaces represented
in a viewer/editor.

> 3.  Opening Brace Right or Left:  This setting controls where the

Can't remember which I prefer.  I think left makes some things easier,
but more people write right.

> 4:  Cuddled Else:  The cuddled else style is shown below:

Non.

> 5.  Horizontal Tightness:  This controls the spacing for items in

As tight as you can.

My Opinion Only.

MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: slef at jabber.at
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.