[Koha-devel] sample data for 2.0

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed May 14 07:05:07 CEST 2003

Hi,

The sample data in 1.9.2 release is badly broken.
I'll remove this feature from installer for instance, as I've no working
sample data.
does someone around there send me a dump of a working
sample-english-marc21 DB, with 200-300 biblios ?

Note : if nobody has one, i'll rebuild one from the actual one, but it
may be an harassing task, so it won't be for now...

Note 2 : to avoid bug like bug 412, could you dump the DB with
"complete" option ON. It creates longer lines, but don't cares with row
changes (or fires a cool error message saying 'row XXX does not exist' :

INSERT INTO marc_subfield_structure (tagfield, tagsubfield, liblibrarian, libopac, repeatable, mandatory, kohafield, tab, authorised_value, thesaurus_category, value_builder) VALUES ('090', '9', 'Numéro biblio (koha)', 'Numéro biblio (koha)', 0, 0, 'biblio.biblionumber', -1, '', '', '');

--
Paul POULAIN