[Koha-devel] Koha development - Channel the energy

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Sat May 17 16:04:08 CEST 2003

Hi

> Several people have contacted me recently about working on Koha.  With
> our current push to 2.0.0, I'd like to take a moment to get everybody
> working in the same direction.

I have a second area in which I'd appreciate some input, I'm re-skinning
Koha hopefully for the 2.0 release - and I'd like your feedback on wether the
screens I'm designing "make sense".

http://www.katipo.co.nz/gallery/koha

This is just a gallery of pics - storyboards if you will.

I've started in acquisitions, as I think that's an area people have a lot of
trouble with. I've tried to simplify screens, and make the "process" of getting
books etc into the library more transparent.

I've started with (I think) the most complicated routine, the book budgets
model.

I'm particularly interested in wether things make sense (more so than whether
you like the colour :-)

The Navigation at the top changes about half way through to add
"administration", I haven't backfilled that change in the pics, but whatever
the top nav is it will be the same throughout Koha.

You can add comments to individual screens - and that would be particularly
helpful if you find yourself "stuck" on one.

Cheers

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org