[Koha-devel] Koha development - Channel the energy

Michael W. Hansen mwhansen at odin.ac.hmc.edu
Sat May 17 23:05:05 CEST 2003

Hello Emiliano,
	Right now, in the default template for CVS, there should be almost
no images that contain words in them.  I have tried to go through and
convert them all to "text-based" buttons so that translations are done
easier.  Similarly, to the best of my knowledge, the only images that
appear on Rachel's design are the purple blob images.  The rest are taken
care of in style sheets.  Hope this clears some things up.

Mike