[Koha-devel] Bugs Resolved in the last 4 days

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Mon May 19 06:21:14 CEST 2003

Chris Cormack <chris at katipo.co.nz> wrote:
> Ill take a look and see if i can see whats going on.

Does the koha-bugs list have a digest version?  I'm wondering if using
that may be a better way to do the script.  Web scraping is hardly
robust, as we're finding.  I'll look a bit too and see if I can see
what's gone wrong, or a better way to fix it.

MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: slef at jabber.at
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.