[Koha-devel] Re: little question

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed May 21 00:10:07 CEST 2003

Silvia H M wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> I would like to know which field of what table from the database in koha
> stores the number (amount) of items of a same book?
> I mean, for example If I have 3 books with the same title, author,
> isbn, etc.
> where should I look it for?
>
> Regards,
>
> Silvia Hernandez

Hi Silvia,
1st of all, you should ask this on koha-devel ml, the answer may be
instersting for other.
2nd, you should avoid "little question" in the title. As I don't know
you, it's exactly the kind of mail that is junk/spam and goes directly
to trash.

Anyway, the answer is :
The number of item is stored nowhere.
You can find it with a small sql request : select count(*) from items
where biblionumber=? (or isbn=?, or title=? and author=?, or ...)

--
Paul POULAIN