[Koha-devel] Specific keyword table ?

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed May 21 01:57:09 CEST 2003

Jerome Vizcaino wrote:

>Hello

G'morning Jérome,

>Our team at the local library asked us if it was possible to enter
>specific keywords for every biblio entry.
>My question is : is there a keyword field and (if any) where is it
>located ?

Your question that need to be explained more :
* keywords for words that have to be ignored during search ? => table
empty words in parameters section (stopwords in mySQL)
* keywords = authorities ? => it's an UNIMARC value. Can't get it at the
moment for subject. For authors, it's 700,701 & 702 MARC fields.

If this does not help, ask more (in french on the french ML if you prefer)

--
Paul POULAIN