[Koha-devel] table biblioanalysis

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed May 21 14:29:04 CEST 2003

On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 09:13:58AM +1200, Rosalie Blake said:
> Analytical titles are eg all the titles of individual short stories in a
> collection of short stories. We've never got it working in Koha.
> Rosalie Blake

Ahhh thanks for that.

Paul, so its a not yet implemented feature, shall we move it out of the way,
and not it on the roadmap to do after 2.0 ?

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz