[Koha-devel] More about templates

Owen Leonard oleonard at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Fri May 23 13:01:03 CEST 2003

I've been working on an NPL version of the intranet template for a couple weeks
now, and I'm faced with a conundrum now that 1.9.3 is out:  What's the best way
to 'upgrade' the custom templates I've got? Am I simply faced with the tedious
job of going through and comparing the new files to my custom files?  Is this a
problem that can only be addressed in the future, making these upgrades easier?
 Either way, I'd love to hear any suggestions anyone has.

  -- Owen

----
Nelsonville Public Library
Koha 1.9.3