[Koha-devel] Re: Koha documents?

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri Nov 14 06:45:18 CET 2003

MJ Ray wrote:

> On 2003-11-14 10:56:16 +0000 paul POULAIN <paul.poulain at free.fr> wrote:
>
>> It's on the wiki :
>> http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=PlugInDoc
>

> Initial questions from this:
> What is a "lib"?

i think it's a translation mistake... In french we use "libellé" for
"Text" (or something approaching). I thought (why ? i don't know... A
bug in my brain probably...) that "lib" was used in english too...

> Are all plugins called for every field or is there a registry?

A plugin is called only if in the MARC setup you've "mapped" the
subfield to the plugin concerned.

> Won't the suggested function names collide sometimes if there is more
> than one use of the plugin?

it's possible, but only in theory imho. Dombes uses
unimarc_field_700_701_702 3 times in the editor, and never reported any
problem.

--
Paul POULAIN