[Koha-devel] patch for multiple subjects

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Nov 18 08:13:16 CET 2003

On 2003-11-18 15:18:00 +0000 Owen Leonard
<oleonard at athenscounty.lib.oh.us> wrote:

> I guess a Bugzilla
> check was in order, but a search for 'subject' turns up Zarro Boogs,
> so I'm
> giving Chris the benefit of the doubt here.

What search are you doing? I go bugs.koha.org -> query -> put
"subject" in the description box -> Submit Query and get a list
showing bugs 380 and 569.

> Since patches are kind of a grey
> area (particularly for people who don't get every bug report), maybe
> we need
> to publicize any patches we contribute here on the list?

Probably. I've discussed this off-list and by email with some affected
people, but assumed that this patch was going in. Should still check
bugzilla.

> And why couldn't we get duplicate fixes for Bug 605? ;)

Ahhh, a pet bug.  Innit coot?

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef at jabber.at