[Koha-devel] Koha technical documentation

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Oct 5 11:00:03 CEST 2003

On 2003-10-05 18:40:46 +0100 Tom Madron <tmadron at ewc-inc.com> wrote:

> Is there any technical documentation available for the direction Koha
> is
> taking?  Particularly I would like to find some description of the
> way in
> which the database is being reorganized for 2.0.0.  If such
> documentation is
> available, where might I find it?  I've searched SourceForge to no
> avail.

There may be some at http://www.koha.org/ and there's a doc about
1.9.2 or so in http://www.koha.org/wiki IIRC.  I have sql dumps of the
two database layouts that I can send you if you'd like to write the
missing comparison.  I'd really appreciate it, as it helps us on the
path to getting rid of a nasty TODO task.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef at jabber.at