[Koha-devel] docs

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Thu Oct 16 13:24:09 CEST 2003

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 11:52:48AM -0400, Abu Obeida O. Bakhach said:
> Hi there
>
> This is actually a test email. But I would like to ask something,
>
> I am new to the idea of open source packages. So I am not sure of the
> norms and practices.
>
> But, isn't there some design docs or code roadmap that I can read??
>

> Would really appreciate it

Hi there,

The developer documentation we have is all on a wiki
http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=KohaProject

Feel free to ask questions if something you need isnt there though.

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz