[Koha-devel] new script in CVS to manage DB

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Tue Oct 21 20:36:07 CEST 2003

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 08:39:56AM +0000, paul POULAIN said:

> Some normal or minor bugs are for me too. I try to fix them when I've time.
> But we planned to release a 2.0.0 when no blo/cri bugs where open.
>
> Chris, what about your 14 bugs (most in circulation module) ???

Hi guys

Yep, Im sorry ive been slow on fixing these bugs, the usual excuses apply,
busy at work etc.
But my fiance is away planning our wedding now for the next 20 days or so,
and work seems pretty calm.
So I should be able to knock them all on the head.
As someone noted on #koha lonely chris = good for koha work :-)

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz