[Koha-devel] "XX at /usr/local/koha..."

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed Oct 29 11:35:28 CET 2003

On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 11:47:33AM -0500, Owen Leonard said:
> > Why does Koha.pm constantly write the error "XX
> > at
> > /usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/C4/Koha.pm line
> > 198," when this is
> > actually not an error?
>
> This has the unfortunate side effect of giving us daily a 30 megabyte error log
> full of "XX at /usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/C4/Koha.pm line 198."  This
> makes it awfully difficult to find *actual* errors.  What can we do to make it
> stop?

Ill take a look at that module tody and see if I can find out whata its doing.

In the meantime owen, you can comment the warn line out, at line 198, that
will stop it.

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz