[Koha-devel] Re: Koha documents?

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Fri Oct 31 08:15:07 CET 2003

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Auvo Finne wrote:

> Dear Pat,

Hello Auvo,

> I act as a consult and codeveloper for the Tumaini University (Tanzania) library system.
> One of our alternatives is Koha. To seriously assess the suitability of Koha for Tumaini
> I would like to see some architectural documents.

Sadly, architectural documents are one of the things that we don't have
in abundance.  If you were willing to spend a bit of time asking questions
(even just passing a list of questions you need answers to), we could
probably use them to build a set of answers/documents that might help.

I'm answering this on the koha-devl mailing list as well, hopefully this
will help generate a bit more help for you as well.

thanks,
-pate