[Koha-devel] 2.0 Release Meeting tommorrow - GMT 19:00

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Sep 3 02:19:11 CEST 2003

Rachel Hamilton-Williams wrote:

>(Proposed) AGENDA
>
>1/. Outstanding Bugs
>2/. What else - are there things to be done that aren't in the bug system?
>3/. Target dates - next release, 2.0 release
>
>Look forward to catching up with you all
>
>irc.katipo.co.nz:667
>#koha

Hi all,
The release manager is back. He has read the 450 mails he recieved
during holidays. He has no more problems with weather temperature.
I think he will be at the meeting :-)
(note I still let someone else manage the meeting : my english is not my
mother language, so, it's hard enough for me to participate)

--
Paul POULAIN