[Koha-devel] DB diagrams?

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Sep 25 12:49:01 CEST 2003

On 2003-09-25 19:43:46 +0100 Chris Hobbs <chris at clanhobbs.org> wrote:

> Has anyone created ERDs or other diagrams of the DB structure in
> Koha? It
> would certainly help me gain a clearer understanding of the system.

There are some diagrams at
http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=UMLIndexPage for 1.9.1,
which developed into 2.0.0pre4 -- on the wiki (also at
http://www.koha.org/wiki ) you can find links to 1.2.3 diagrams too.
More would surely be welcome.  The creation is a little harder than
normal because you may have to delve into the program code to find out
the meanings of some things and the links between others.

BTW, can you keep the sig size down?  This isn't alt.fan.warlord
http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~guckes/afw/ ;-)

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef at jabber.at