[Koha-devel] Duplicate items in MARC tables

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Apr 15 00:33:00 CEST 2004

Baiju M a écrit :

>>2 questions :
>>* could you show us your iso2709 file ?
>>Use dumpmarc.pl script in misc directory (with bulkmarcimport). It can
>>be a "problem" in your iso2709 file.
>>

>Here is the output of dumpmarc.pl
>(I created it by manually entering data using
> MARC interface of Koha)

OK, I think I understand better : If I understand correctly, you have :
* created an iso2709 file with Koha export
* re-imported this iso2709 file.

If i'm right, then, I think you've discovered a bug in export : the
090$b, 090$c and 952$u should NOT be exported, as they are purely
Koha-internal.
I think that's what confuses the imported.
Pls confirm & if you do, i'll send you a modified version of export
(that delete internal fields)

--
Paul POULAIN