[Koha-devel] Duplicate items in MARC tables

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Apr 15 01:34:05 CEST 2004

Baiju M a écrit :

>>OK, I think I understand better : If I understand correctly, you have :
>>* created an iso2709 file with Koha export
>>* re-imported this iso2709 file.
>>
>>If i'm right, then, I think you've discovered a bug in export : the
>>090$b, 090$c and 952$u should NOT be exported, as they are purely
>>Koha-internal.
>>I think that's what confuses the imported.
>>Pls confirm & if you do, i'll send you a modified version of export
>>(that delete internal fields)
>>

>Yes, I created an iso2709 file with Koha export tool and then re-imported this iso2709 file.
>
>Now, How I can import my holding information from another source?

If your file is iso2709, you can use bulkmarcimport.
The hardest part of the job is to tweak marc parameters in Koha to
reflect your structure. The purely koha-internal fields are calculated
automatically.

The main question is probably : in which MARC field are your item
information hidden ?

--
Paul POULAIN