[Koha-devel] CVS symlinking

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Apr 17 13:19:03 CEST 2004

On 2004-04-17 16:31:29 +0100 Benedykt P. Barszcz <kb2qzv at poczta.wp.pl>
wrote:

> I am trying to symbolically link the CVS tree with koha 2.0 but no
> success.
> Apache complains:
> [Sat Apr 17 17:23:39 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Symbolic link
> not
> allowed: /usr/local/koha/intranet/cgi-bin

You need to allow apache to follow symlinks from this directory to
whereever your CVS copy is and have right options at both ends. Make
sure that the symlink source and target aren't affected badly by a
Directory section elsewhere in your apache configuration files.
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/core.html#options

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef at jabber.at