[Koha-devel] encoding of z3950 imported records

Benedict P. Barszcz kb2qzv at poczta.wp.pl
Fri Apr 30 04:48:04 CEST 2004

Hi Zbigniew,
It's nice to read that someone appreciates the work Koha developers have
continued for so many years now.
Your input on the encoding of characters through the z39.50 server could
be of great help to us all. I am, however, not competent enough on
correctness of all this so, please, could anyone on the list confirm it
might be a right solution? Could we include the fix right away?

Benedict

PS. It is probably one of my  last posts from devided Europe. Tomorrow
Poland becomes part of EU !!