[Koha-devel] recent commits

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Aug 2 06:38:12 CEST 2004

Hi every body,

I'm back after 2 weeks, and happy to work on Koha again.

I'm reading commits & try to understand them. I've 2 questions for chris
& owen :

* for CHRIS :
your commit about language selection is nice but I feel they are
uncomplete. Am I wrong ? I see only internal things and no new button(s)
in OPAC.

* for OWEN (copy to MATTHIEU, from doXulting) :
Thanks for HTML fixes, the question is about basket.js.
This script should be in <THEMELANG>/js/basket.js, where you moved it.
But you didn't delete the /js/basket.js directory. Is there a reason for
this ?
Matthieu, you did some changes, that where in the new location. It means
you saw the modif. So unless Owen states something else, I'll delete
basket.js & the /js/ directory.

--
Paul POULAIN