[Koha-devel] serial management & "bull"

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Aug 2 09:07:06 CEST 2004

Hi,

I know "bull" does not mean in english the same thing as in french...
In french, it's "bulletinage", which means "serial management and
subscription".
It means :
* subscription to serials.
* reception of books. this includes surveying missing books and
exceptionnals editions.

Jean Baron, the french developper developped 80% of the serial
management stuff & i'll write what's missing this month.

My first goal is to have definitive terms for menus & directories.

So, the 1st question : how to call "bulletinage" in english (in 1 word) ?
I'm afraid "serial" is not clear enough

--
Paul POULAIN