[Koha-devel] Multilingual Support in The User interfase

Andres Tarallo tarallo at ort.edu.uy
Thu Aug 12 12:01:11 CEST 2004

Paul POULAIN wrote:

> Answer to koha-devel to, unless your mail is really private, that's is
> not the case here.

You're right, I should work less and sleep a little more ;))).

> [..]
>
> Don't spend too many time on this : this will change soon. Really soon
> (waiting for a commit from chris)
> The new feature will be : the default language is still stored in
> systempreferences, but the user, in OPAC, can change it's language
> (choose it in a list box) The selected language will be stored in a
> cookie.

I will be gald to receive the  patchs from Cris, I  personally like this
approch, I've seen it in the webmails and I like it :). While messig
around in the C4 module I've fixed a few a few FIXMEs in  Context.pm.
I'm doigsome more testing and I will send them to you.

                                                                Andres