[Koha-devel] OPAC reserve dates

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Thu Dec 2 03:00:07 CET 2004

Owen, do you mean that beginning or ending dates are never used in the
code?  I recall seeing those variables addressed somewhere, but I don't
remember where (nor in what version).

It seems to me that these dates would be useful.  If I want to reserve a
book but am going on vacation for three weeks and don't want to get the
book until I get back, then the beginning date for the reserve is useful.
On the other hand, if I need the book for a class and don't want to get it
after the class is over, then an ending date is also useful.

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA