[Koha-devel] templates...

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue Dec 7 08:27:02 CET 2004

Ernesto Silva - Webmaster a écrit :

> Hi,
>     we are using the CSS templates and as we know they don't work very
> well with Internet Explorer. Our target audience works mostly under IE
> (about 98%).
>
>     Are there any updated templates more suitable for IE?

You mean CSS templates in OPAC don't work well under IE ? where are the
problems ?
The css templates in OPAC must work under any navigator, we all agree
here. So, don't hesitate to hunt the problems (unfortunately, for
instance, css is the only template uptodate, maybe with nelsonville -npl-)

As conclusion : please report problems, with patches if you can.

Note : if you speak of librarian interface here, then the answer is
simple : move your librarians to Firefox or mozilla. No chance to have
them working under IE on a long term.

--
Paul POULAIN