[Koha-devel] Need for support

DAGNE MINDA dag_ne at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 21:32:24 CET 2004

Dear the Koha Developers,

First of I would like to intruduce my self to you. My name is Dagne Minda programer at Addis Ababa University ,Ethiopia.
In this time we are on the way of customizing the Koha library system that you have already develop to fulfil the AAU's requirment.
One thing I want to get is the koha database design ,the documentation how to install and use koha and other relevent documentation .

Thank you ,
With Best Regards

Dagne Minda
ICT Development Office