[Koha-devel] Koha in Hebrew

Owen Leonard oleonard at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Sun Dec 12 16:26:03 CET 2004

> I've seen a question about Koha in Arabic.
> What about Koha in Hebrew?

Can we make it easier for folks to be translators?  It seems
like we're asking folks who want to be translators to also be
proficient with Perl (or at the very least comfortable with
the Linux command line).  That limits our options.

When we get offers like this, can we send them *just* the
translator's file?  That's how it works, right?  The
translation script strips out all the language strings and the
translator translates them in isolation?  We could at least
get rough draft translations without expecting people to have
a working Koha installation.

It that possible?

  -- Owen

----