[Koha-devel] Broken bulkmarcimport.pl

Andrés Tarallo tarallo at ort.edu.uy
Tue Dec 14 07:01:06 CET 2004

Yesterday I've was running a new import of my MARC records into my Koha
server. I'm currently running Koha 2.2.0RC4, and updated Biblio.pm from
the CVS yesterday.

I've discovered that I was importing biblios but no Items. After reading
the code of the program I've discovered that when this line ( *my
($tagfield,$tagsubfield) =
&MARCfind_marc_from_kohafield($dbh,"items.itemnumber",''); *) was
executed the variables *$tagfield *and* $tagsubfield* where empty, so
the program was unable to load the items (don know which tag they're
mapped).

I've rolled back my update of Biblio.pm and everything works. I'm going
to do further investigations and maybe send a patch.

Andres