[Koha-devel] BUG in search.marc/search.pl

Andrés Tarallo tarallo at ort.edu.uy
Fri Dec 17 03:36:03 CET 2004

I know that is a weird error, because I'm on the intranet and complaints
that cant find a template that should be in the opac !!!!.

Attached below I'm including a screen capture from my browser. Maybe
this helps, now I'm beeing pushed with the conversion from our excistent
database, so I can't afford much time on this, maybe next week.

Andres