[Koha-devel] Where we should add this function ?

Andrés Tarallo tarallo at ort.edu.uy
Thu Dec 30 09:06:03 CET 2004

Our Librarians discovered that: when you're in the OPAC Search, when you
enter in the ISBD detail (at least in the OPAC) those fields that have
authorized values aren't displayed propoerly. To clarify this: When you
display a certain field that has an authorized valued you get the key,
not the value.

We developed a function that "notices" that a field has authorized
values and returns the proper value or does nothing.  We want to to
contribute back this function to the project, In which module should we
add this function?

Thanks

Andres

PD: We'll be on leave till Janury 17th.