[Koha-devel] Problem upgrading to Koha 2.0.0RC3

Tom Madron tmadron at ewc-inc.com
Wed Feb 4 10:25:06 CET 2004

Cancel the previous note.  The fix necessary was in Install.pm, not in
koha.upgrade.

Sorry about that,

Tom Madron

The koha.upgrade script still generates the message noted below.  The koha
tarball that I downloaded today (2/4/2004) did not have the ($) and
appeared to be correct.  Any further suggestions?

Thanks,

Tom Madron

At 04:06 AM 1/31/2004 +0000, you wrote:
>On 2004-01-31 03:25:06 +0000 Edward M. Corrado <ecorrado at athena.rider.edu>
>wrote:
>
>>    Not enough arguments for Install::getkohaversion at ./koha.upgrade line
>>    17, near "() "
>>Does anyone have an idea what might be wrong?
>
>Yes, there's a bug in Install.pm that didn't get into the tarball because
>SOURCEFORGE CVS SERVER WAS DEAD when I tried to save it. Sorry. Look in
>Install.pm for the line saying "sub getkohaversion($)" or similar and
>remove the $. I'll go try to save this again.
>
>Developers, please can we plan a move during 2.1 to GNU Arch and avoid
>this sort of problem by using mirrorable linked archives?
>
>--
>MJR/slef     My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.
>Please http://remember.to/edit_messages on lists to be sure I read
>http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef at jabber.at
>  Creative copyleft computing services via http://www.ttllp.co.uk/

Tom Madron