[Koha-devel] 2.0.0RC4, text-extract2

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Feb 16 05:28:12 CET 2004

Benedykt P. Barszcz wrote:

>Hi Group,
>Here is what I get when I install a fresh copy of koha, latest.
>
>Now, text-extract2 is working well. But I get these and more:
>[root at localhost translator]# ./tmpl_process.pl update -i
>/usr/local/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/default/en -s opac.pl -r
>Generating list of files to process...
>Restoring string list from opac.pl...
>Processing
>/usr/local/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/default/en/kohaerror.tmpl...
>Processing
>/usr/local/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/default/en/opac-account.tmpl...
>Warning (negligible): Suggest ESCAPE=URL for TMPL_VAR in attribute
>"background" near line 9: "<!-- TMPL_VAR NAME="themelang"
>-->/images/background-opac.gif"

All those warnings refers to "bugs" in original english templates.
The solution to delete them is to "fix" english templates.
Feel free to do it :-)

If you don't, you can safely ignore those messages. Just translate the
opac.pl, & generate your polish version. Should work fine.

Note : by "bugs" i mean bugs in template syntax, not in Koha itself.

--
Paul POULAIN