[Koha-devel] koha wiki => save impossible

Roger Buck rog at saas.nsw.edu.au
Fri Feb 20 13:45:08 CET 2004

paul POULAIN wrote:

> when trying to submit changes in the koha wiki, i get :
>
> *Warning*: gethostbyaddr():
[--snip]]
> *It seems it's saved anyway.*

Thanks for reporting this.

Koha wiki (and other wiki sites) have been subject to script based page
defacement over last few weeks.

Rather than "lock down" pages, I made some changes designed to defeat a
script but to be transparent to "normal" user. The changes have been
sufficient to defeat current script attack but seems they are are _not_
transparent after all...  :)

I'll try to resolve this later today. In the meantime, everything should
work OK despite any error messages.

R.