[Koha-devel] RE: z3950 client problem -

Sullivan,Deric [CMC] Deric.Sullivan at ec.gc.ca
Thu Feb 26 09:33:02 CET 2004

Hi,

	No I wouldn't create the file with touch.  I didn't give the full
file name because it has a timestamp in the name and the file should be
created automatically when processz3950queue is run via
z3950-daemon-launch.sh.  Do you have the directory /usr/local/koha/log
(maybe that's "logs" instead of "log") with other files in it?

Deric