[Koha-devel] log about z3950

Sullivan,Deric [CMC] Deric.Sullivan at ec.gc.ca
Thu Feb 26 10:22:11 CET 2004

As far as I know, you have to start the z3950 daemon manually (I use
"z3950-daemon-launch.sh" to start it).  A "ps -ef | grep z3950" should show
if it's running.  When you press the z3950 search button, it starts a
process that communicates with the z3950 daemon, but it doesn't start the
daemon.

Deric