[Koha-devel] Don from IRC....

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Sun Jan 25 20:39:02 CET 2004

Hi Don

The key to IRC is to stay on a bit longer if you can :-)

Good times if you want the NZ folks is 9am-5pm Mon-fri our time (ie work days)
and then sort of 7pm - midnight our time as which is a bit more hit and miss,
but if people are there then they usually have more time to chat.

The very high strike rate time of day is when the USA and NZ are awake at the
same time - then you get a range of people.

Cheers

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org