[Koha-devel] outstanding important bugs in 2.0

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Tue Jan 27 14:05:27 CET 2004

I wanted to give everyone a feel for where we're at with bugs
and releases (although, Paul is the definitive voice for when
a release will actually get made).  I've tried to collect all
of our critical or major bug reports -- we've already handled
all the blockers.  If anyone sees wants to claim one of these
tickets for their own, please ask the listed owner.

Critical bugs first, we need to get these stomped (or agree that
they're really not critical after all) before we release 2.0.0 final.
We're getting really close, so it would be nice to put together a
big push and get a release out the door.

662 cri chris  Probable insecure use of prepare()
   I think MJR is actually doing the bug
   stomping on this one
196 cri paul   user input not checked for HTML tags
701 cri mjr    2.0.0RC1 apache complains "/usr/htdocs" doesn't exist
436 cri chris  circulation.pl only partially templated
   I think that Owen (the bug reporter) has
   said that we can lower this
   to a 'normal' severity
702 cri mjr    2.0.0RC2 upgrade problem: Not enough arguments for Install

Major bugs next, any of these that we can get closed would be nice.
Once 2.0.0 is out the door, we might want to bump some of these to
critical for 2.0.1.

539 maj chris  'Child' category code is built into insertjdata.pl
613 maj chris  Deleting one of a patron's multiple reserves on a single it
661 maj chris  circulation.pl no longer shows flags
700 maj paul.  the MARC21 english default parameter setup is working, but
610 maj chris  Renewal limit cannot be set by libraries
617 maj chris  OPAC renew function available even if item is on reserve
668 maj chris  Cancelling reserve upon check-out does not work
612 maj chris  Renewal failure gives no feedback
633 maj paul   MARC Upload fails silently
670 maj chris "Waiting" status often inaccurate

As always, please feel free to ask me for more information, to
correct me, or to give me money ;^).

thanks,
-pate

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org