[Koha-devel] koha 2.0.1beta2 uploaded

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Jul 28 05:44:07 CEST 2004

On 2004-07-27 11:14:24 +0100 Rachel Hamilton-Williams
<rachel at katipo.co.nz> wrote:

> I'm jumping in late here - but what's happening?

Stephen questioning moving 2.0.x out of CVS, I think.

> 2.0 is just bug fixing now isn't it?  Or are you getting people
> tinkering
> with it?

Yes. No (as they can't directly).

>> I don't know what koha.org will do: maybe its webmasters can tell us?
> Happy to - do about what? Sorry but I think I've missed something. We
> usually
> link through to sourceforge for downloads,

I think that was all that was asked. Thanks for the answer.

> MJR do you have logins for the koha website  to chuck stuff up
> yourself? If
> not, do you want them?

No and not just now, thanks. It might be useful when 2.0.1 is out, but
I'm a bit busy and I don't want to tread on anyone's toes.

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast