[Koha-devel] koha 2.0.1beta2 uploaded

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Jul 28 09:11:05 CEST 2004

On 2004-07-28 16:55:02 +0100 Owen Leonard
<oleonard at athenscounty.lib.oh.us> wrote:

>> rel_2_0 is mostly dead for development, so there's
>> no point downloading it IMO.
>
> And I think he thought (as I did) that you meant that it should no
> longer be
> provided for download *at all*.  It is obviously necessary for there
> to be
> places where anyone can download the latest stable release!

I only mean the rel_2_0 branch *of CVS* is dead. Do not download
rel_2_0 from CVS if you can do anything better. Working on it will be
a minor nuisance. Download it from arch or a tarball. Yes, anything
else would be absurd.

I have updated/reintroduced some templates to do with the reports.
Getting reports working well again is the main focus of my bugfixing
right now. Do I need to notify translators and wait for translations
to be completed, or release 2.0.1 now (with a few very nice bugfixes
for installation) and release 2.0.2 with any updated translations?

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast