[Koha-devel] Introducing myself

Javier Díaz jdiaz at siu.edu.ar
Wed Jul 28 16:15:01 CEST 2004

Hi
we are using KOHA in Argentina
we have translated KOHA 2.0 to spanish. Also we have translated serveral
documents and presentation from english & french
Our work is described in:
koha.siu.edu.ar
If you want to download the version we are working or contribute reporting /
fixing bugs you can access:
koha.unlp.edu.ar
best regards
   Javier