[Koha-devel] marc_word rebuild problems (again)

Joshua Ferraro jferraro at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Tue Jun 8 17:30:14 CEST 2004

Paul et al,

Here's the latest version of the script (the other one had some serious
syntax errors :-)).  I still get the following error when I run it and
marc_word is not getting populated.  Is the MARCaddword subroutine not
working properly or am I confused about how to use it?  'sentence' is
just the 'subfieldvalue' in marc_subfield_table, right?

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
use lib '/usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/';
use strict;
use C4::Context;
use C4::Biblio;
my $dbh=C4::Context->dbh;
#FIXME: for now tag 100 is hardcoded; eventually I plan
#to derive a list of tags (and subfields?) from an outfile
my $tag="100";

my $query="SELECT bibid,tag,tagorder,subfieldid,subfieldorder,subfieldvalue FROM marc_subfield_table WHERE tag=? LIMIT 0,20";
my $sth=$dbh->prepare($query);
$sth->execute($tag);
while (my $data=$sth->fetchrow_hashref()){
        MARCaddword($dbh,$data->{'bibid'},$data->{'tag'},$data->{'subfieldid'},$data->{'subfieldorder'},$data->{'subfieldvalue'});
}
$dbh->disconnect();