[Koha-devel] How to change the default language of librarian interface

Matti Lassila matlassi at ulapland.fi
Mon Jun 21 02:44:00 CEST 2004

Strange... but when I change opaclanguge-variable to fi (the
subdirectory of my translation) nothing changes, but when I set the
variable to fr, the language changes as it is supposed to to.
Maybe there's something wrong in my  templates.  I have made the
translation using translation-scripts.

Matti