[Koha-devel] Potential new helper

Vitaliy Buben vbuben at att.net
Wed Mar 3 16:37:12 CET 2004

Hi guys,

	My name is Vitaliy and I looked at your project which seemed to be
quite interesting.  I would like to see if I can contribute in the
following sectors: human-computer interaction, quality assurance and
some coding. I would like to get familiar with the code first and set
it up on my development environment.  Is anybody willing to assist me?

	Thank you in advance.

--
Vitaliy Buben