[Koha-devel] Re: polish & chinese translations

Ambrose LI <acli@ada.dhs.org> via forwarder news-misc at ada.dhs.org
Thu Mar 4 16:05:14 CET 2004

Hi Paul,

In article <40474C7B.4070802 at free.fr>,
paul POULAIN  <paul.poulain at free.fr> wrote:
>Hi ambrose & Benedykt,
>
>Is your translation ready ?
>If yes & z3950 client is confirmed to work better, I release official
>2.0.0 !
>If no, tell me when it will be ready.

I am waiting for Arthur to have the translation proofread
by someone in the public library. If you want to wait, the
proofread should be finished in about one week's time.

Otherwise, I have done the best I can do in the translation;
I can install my strings and commit the template files if
you think we can go ahead (and release corrections later,
for example).

Ambrose
--
Ambrose LI Cheuk-Wing  <a.c.li at ieee.org>