[Koha-devel] Language Field in Biblio table

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Fri Mar 5 13:26:11 CET 2004

Hi All

As part of the work we did for UNIDO we added a language field to the
biblio, so you could specify the language a book was written in.
We also made this searchable from the intranet and the opac.

Now that we have a stable fork, I was thinking i'll add this into the cvs HEAD
if people think its a useful feature.
Ill also check what other changes I made and if they are useful add those as
well.

Chris
027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz