[Koha-devel] Bug importing MARC records?

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Tue Mar 16 19:50:00 CET 2004

On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 08:54:11PM -0500, Edward M. Corrado said:
> I was logged in (and ran the script) as root.
>
> Edward
>
> On Tue, 16 Mar 2004, Stephen Hedges wrote:
>
> > Edward, it looks like the error is caused when the program tries to lock
> > the MARC tables.  That doesn't stop the data from loading, but would be a
> > problem in a production environment.  Just out of curiousity, how are you
> > logged in?  (as kohaadmin? as root? as some other user?)

Hi all

My guess is that the kohaadmin user doesnt have permission to lock the
tables in mysql.
Do you know how to check the mysql permissions Edward?

Chris
027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz